Java bundled with the software seems to be corrupted and not working.
Using the simple runInstaller command to use the Java bundled with the software was
Using that Java OUI was able to get pass the bootstrap phase and the installation went on
SOLUTION / ACTION PLAN
-- To implement the solution, please execute the following steps::
Use the following command to invoke the installer.
./runInstaller -jreLoc /opt/java1.4
- While installing 10.2.0.3 Patchset software the OU...
- RMAN-08512: waiting for snapshot controlfile enque...
- Change DBID of database
- Trim a file on HP_UX
- Installing CRS (Oracle Clustwerware)
- When and why to perform a full database export.
- Super fast Database Copying/Cloning
- Tuning Oracle's Buffer Cache
- ▼ July (8)